However the above picture is pretty representative of what's in any handbag at any given time:
• several lip products in varying shades
• a few pens, at least one won't work
• sweet/chocolate wrappers
• receipts for something I bought several years ago
• a key to goodness knows where
• scratty tissue
• half a pair of earrings
• Lego/shopkin/any other random thing my kid gave me to look after
• purse - sometimes
• loose change
My phone is very rarely in my handbag. It's either in my hand or my back pocket so I can get to it.
Where do the crumbs come from tho....?
Follow the bat to find other bloggers sharing in Blogtober16.